Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ragna Freak Updated - Ragnarok Violet Guides (September 2011)

Please click on the title above^ and scroll down to the bottom of the page to post comments on this article.  Contributors will be acknowledged and their names will be displayed on the "Acknowledgments" page.  Thank you!

 

Dear Friends,

As you may all know, there was an update on the Ragnarok Violet app that fixed the red herb drop problem.  (No wonder why it was so hard to find 'em! Grrrr....)  Furthermore, the herb and some gem drops were corrected.  Because of this, I did some research and roamed around the Kingdom of Rune Midgartz once again.  Oh, I'm using the spelling with a "Z" because it looks cooler.  The game is very inconsistent at the moment.  The translations are wrong.  The grammars are incorrect.  Sometimes it's Midgarts.  Sometimes Midgartz.  (Shouldn't it be Midgard anyway?! Hahaha.)  Anyhow, just bear with it everyone.  Gravity will resolve everything in the future...hopefully.  /heh

By the way, I have very good news!  Finally, I finished the game!  I wasn't happy when I defeated the Dark Lord though.  I shouldn't have saved my game after defeating him. /swt

A lot of things changed.  All monsters now have their elements and they got way stronger than their pre-Dark Lord counterparts.  Fifty-four (54) levels to be exact!  The drops were reshuffled and got more confusing.  I think they randomized everything.  That means I will have to do more research on the post-Dark Lord realm

Lastly, I have updated most of the articles in this blog and added another article on the Lord Knight & Paladin skills.  Thanks to everyone's help, we have completed a workable database that all Ragnarok Violet players can use as a reference.  My deepest thanks to all our friends who have made it all possible. /no1

For Cards, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Card List / Guide / Database.
For Monsters, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Monster List / Guide / Database.
For Pet Abilities, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Pet List / Guide / Database.
For Recipes, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Recipe List / Guide / Database
For Herbs & Gems, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Herbs & Gem Stones List / Guide / Database.
For Skills, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Skills List / Guide / Database.
For the Map of Rune Midgartz, please go to Ragnarok Violet - World Map.
To return to the Guides Index, please go to Ragnarok Violet Guides.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know if your thinking of upgrading the app? i am level 74 now in ragnarok violet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous, sorry but I'm not directly connected with the creators of this app so I have no clear idea if they are going to release an updated version of it. Although in my opinion, there is a chance that they are planning to improve it. It all really depends on the resources available. 'will post updates once they make improvements. ^_~

      Delete

Please post your comments and ideas. ^_~