Monday, December 19, 2011

Ragnarok Violet - FAQs - Violet Quests? Who Do I Give My First Violet To?

Please click on the title above^ and scroll down to the bottom of the page to post comments on this article.  Contributors will be acknowledged and their names will be displayed on the "Acknowledgments" page.  Thank you!




Which one works best for you?  Which reward will eventually help you in the post-Dark Lord realm?
That is all up to you.

Karen, Lily or Tristan?  Which quest should I complete first?
What will they reward me with?  Wondering which one is best?
To better understand these questions, let's discuss each quest individually. 

Violet [Karen] Quest  (Reward = 7 stat points)
Karen will give you 7 points which can help boost your character's stats.  In my opinion, this is a good option…unless you haven’t mastered the skills that you need yet and/or you’re a shield fanatic.  The more stats you get, the better your character will be. 


Violet [Lily] Quest  (Reward = 3 skill points)
Lily will reward you with 3 skill points which can be used to improve your skills to help grind your way to Level 99.  If you haven’t mastered some essential skills, then this is the better choice for you.  Mastering skills is necessary before putting more stat points on your selected attribute to help you fair against the overpowering monsters in the post-Dark Lord era. 


Violet [Tristan] Quest  (Reward = Mjolnir (ATK 253, STR 10, VIT 10)
Last but certainly not least, King Tristan III will reward you with Mjolnir — a very powerful one-handed weapon with an attack power of 253 and additional 10 bonus points on both strength and vitality (ATK253
STR+10  VIT+10).  If you like one-handed weapons, then Mjolnir is a practical option.  This weapon will greatly increase your attack damage and will help you kill monsters faster resulting in quicker level ups. 


DISCUSSION 

Remember, your choice will depend on which option would generally be helpful to you in the post-Dark Lord era.  You don’t need to worry if you got the wrong one because you can still get the other two Violet quest rewards by making more Violets.  The only catch is that you will need more time to collect the ingredients and make the requirements.  

The order of what quest you complete first is fairly subjective.  It all depends on you and your priorities. 
This article is only a guide and does not, in any way, compel you to choose on option over the other.  It only aims to give you a better understanding of the advantages of each reward.  Which option works best for you is the best choice! 


 

Other articles that you also might want to check...

For Cards, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Card List / Guide / Database.
For Monsters, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Monster List / Guide / Database.
For Pet Abilities, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Pet List / Guide / Database.
For Recipes, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Recipe List / Guide / Database
For Herbs & Gems, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Herbs & Gem Stones List / Guide / Database.
For Skills, please go to Ragnarok Violet - Skills List / Guide / Database.
For the Map of Rune Midgartz, please go to Ragnarok Violet - World Map.
To return to the Guides Index, please go to Ragnarok Violet Guides.

15 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm not sure what this falls under, but I've found better weapons than Mjolnir (and other god armor too) . I've been leveling up in Shrine of Light and Shrine of Training (pre-Dark Lord, making lots of valkyrie and dark lord cards) and both quests are not one-time quests. I've gotten a bunch of stat and skill points from that, and currently on level 95 Lord Paladin.  Anyway, I've noticed that there is a high(er) drop rate of higher level god equipment (words in Gold) dropping from the fire elemental fourth level stages of both dungeons. Would you be interested in compiling a list of God equipment? I have a short start on that, and I'm also pretty sure that the stats are all the same on the ones with the same name. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thanks for your very informative post! ^_~
    I am aware that there are better Legendary God Items dropped by high-level monsters. Actually, I currently have a collection of screen shots but I haven't made a post regarding it yet. (I have been in hiatus since I recently got an iPhone 4s and I wanted to give my iPod Touch to my younger brother. As a result, I had to restart my games. /sob)

    What surprised me the most was your post about the Shrine of Light/Training giving more than just 1 round of stat/skill points! Thanks to you, now I know! /no1
    Please do send me an email at my gmail account (blairlukevincent) regarding the Legendary God Items you have collected. I will consolidate our lists and post it as soon as possible for everyone to see. Also, please give me your name or alias so I can properly acknowledge you for your contributions in the acknowledgment page. Cheers! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question about the green "set items". I believe I collected all of green Valkyrie's armors, but when I press "more info" on one of the items, it still says "Completion of Set Item (0/4)". The game always says completing a set will yield stronger power(??), so I have been trying, but nothing is happening. Any tip will be greatly appreciated...Thanks a lot and happy new year everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend, try updating the Ragnarok Violet app in iTunes. This also happened to me earlier when I first played the game. The update fixed it. ^_~

    By the way, the Valkyrie set gives +50 defense. Cool huh? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again! I don't know if you got my email, but that's okay. I've discovered that I can't go into the Shrine of Light anymore (after like 10 times in there).
    Gatekeeper: You again?!
    I think the Shrine of Light has been sealed forever.
    Clide: What?! Are you serious? What happened?
    Gatekeeper: A girl came here yesterday with a Valkyrie Card, but she couldn't enter.
    Clide: Gosh Darnit! Really?!
    Gatekeeper: The Shrine of Light does not seem to give anymore skill points.
    Clide: Can't I have more skill points?
    Gatekeeper: You already have enough skill points. Don't be greedy! You don't need any more training.

    --
    ugh, Sad. I just got my 4th Tirfing, and I have 3 Valkyrie cards left. I'll check back post-Dark Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! =)
      I've been very busy lately. I will go check my email.
      Thanks a lot for sharing with us! It's much appreciated. ^_~

      Delete
    2. why is my character became a lord knight crusader? i thought theres only lord knight and lord paladin???

      Delete
    3. Anonymous, please check the URL below.
      http://ragna-freak.blogspot.com/2011/09/ragnarok-violet-skills-list-guide.html

      Swordsman -> Crusader -> Paladin
      Swordsman -> Knight -> Lord Knight

      In the beginning, everyone starts as a Swordsman(1st job). At level 25, you can change your job. You have two options - be a Crusader or be a Knight. A Crusader(2nd job) can only become a Paladin(3rd job) while a Knight(2nd job) can only become a Lord Knight(3rd job). You cannot cross over to another job once you've chosen at level 25. =(

      Delete
  6. ola sou brasileiro e jogador de ragnarok queria saber como que desbloqueio os mapas da cidade so posso upar de level na cidade debaixo de prontera se puderem me ajudar mande email
    yasuhei_nakamura@hotmail.com
    abracos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I would let everyone know its possible to obtained the Mjolnir as a drop from Munaks @ Land of Summons. I was lucky enough to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you help me?
    i play this game in android
    so in chinese version
    i cant understand
    but this game make me play evryday
    now, i cant understand must i do
    im level 28
    and bridge has not fix
    i only walk to south prontera
    cant accses to west prontera
    why?cant you help me
    or can you post evry quest in here?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I killed vesper at payn then im stuck in
    the game now what should i do
    next. im playing at andriod and im
    using the japanise ver .i realy
    need help guys.thnx:)
    .im now lvl 40.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you help me?
    i play this game in android
    so in chinese version
    i cant understand
    but this game make me play evryday
    now, i cant understand must i do
    im level 28
    and bridge has not fix
    i only walk to south prontera
    cant accses to west prontera
    why?cant you help me
    or can you post evry quest in here?




    you need to make this to pass at the east of the prontera and to kill tao gunka so you can pass the bridge


    Universal Key Recipe
    - Antacids x2
    - Empty Bottle x3
    - Combined Mixture x3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not spend the game after vesper killed the boss, you know how to proceed?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls help I can't find the volcano recipe! Where is the ??? Lord knight quest? Am I missing a quest? Pls help I, stuck w the violet quest

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments and ideas. ^_~